Buy the cheapest energy efficient boilers online with Energy Smart

See our website for further details www.energy- Smart.org.uk

Monday 14 March 2011

Dorian Harvey - South West’s Apprentice Plumber 2011



Dorian Harvey, 20, from Illogan near Redruth was awarded with a Milwaukee Power Tools set worth £350.

“I’m overwhelmed. I was up against some awesome competition, everyone did really well," he said.
"I’m an apprentice in the family firm, Heatwave Heating, and I’m proud to be going home to tell my dad I did it for the company. To be honest I’m relieved it’s over and now I can look forward to the national finals in May.”

It’s the second year a Cornwall College apprentice has won the regional competition. Danny Teare went on to win the national title in 2010.



Organised by HIP UK - the UK’s leading regulatory body for electrical contracting and leading construction industry publisher SNG, the event saw the best young plumbers and electricians from across the South West competing for the coveted title of best in the South West and a place in the national finals.

The finals are set to take place over two days, May 11 and 12, in Swindon where Dorian will be up against the best apprentices in the UK battling it out for the title of UK Apprentice Plumber of the Year 2011 and a prize of trade vouchers to the value of £1,000 for himself and £500 for the College.



Check out our Facebook page and keep up to date. Become a fan http://www.facebook.com/energysmartuk For plumbers save money with Energy Smart

0 comments:

Post a Comment